Your Private Information is not for sale at Medallion Bank.
We Do Not Sell Your Customer Information To Anyone
Please note that to protect your privacy we cannot accept or respond to communications from someone claiming to represent you, unless that person is your attorney, guardian, trustee or is otherwise authorized by law to represent you.
Collection and Use of Customer Information
We collect, retain and utilize information about you we believe is necessary to operate our business, to provide you with quality products and services, and to ensure the protection of your account. We obtain this nonpublic personal information (collectively, "Customer Information") about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms, such as your name, address, phone number, social security number, employment, assets, income and debt;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others, such as your account balances and payment history; and
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, including your credit history and creditworthiness.
Also, when you visit any of our websites, we may collect information to measure the use of our website and to assist us in improving the content of our site. We may also collect information from you that will permit us to offer more personalized service, which may include the use of "cookies." When you interact with our websites, our web server may send a "cookie" to your computer to allow us to help make your experience easier and more meaningful. A cookie is an electronic file that holds small items of information, but not Customer Information as described above. When you connect with our website and request to look at certain pages on the website the cookie will allow our web server to recognize your computer. Unless you choose to contact us through our website, you will remain anonymous to us as a website user.
Maintaining Accurate Customer Information
We have established policies and procedures to ensure that your Customer Information is accurate, current and complete. We will work to correct inaccurate Customer Information in a timely manner. If you have any reason to believe that your Customer Information is incorrect, please contact your customer service or account representative at the toll free number listed on your account statement. We will promptly investigate the situation and, when appropriate, update our records accordingly.
Protection of Information
Customer Information We May Disclose or Share
In the course of conducting our business and servicing your needs, we do not disclose any Customer Information to anyone except as permitted or required by law. To conduct our business we may disclose Customer Information to, (1) financial service providers and other financial institutions with which we may enter into joint marketing agreements from time to time, and (2) as otherwise permitted by law, under the following circumstances:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We may disclose all Customer Information to third-party service providers that we have engaged to help deliver our services and products to you, and that have agreed to keep your Customer Information confidential.
- Among Our Affiliates. We may share certain Customer Information about transactions and experiences with you with our affiliates. This Customer Information may include identification information, account balances, and payment history.
- With Other Non-Affiliated Third Parties. In addition, we may share Customer Information about you with other non-affiliated third parties for our everyday business purposes, such as to process your transactions, maintain your account(s), respond to court orders and legal investigations, or report to credit bureaus or as permitted by law.
BACK TO TOP