There are several advantages of working remotely that many people are just now experiencing for the first time. This is an unprecedented time in recent history because of stay-at-home orders across the country due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Technology has made working from home a viable solution for many people and enabled them to maintain social distancing.
There are other advantages to working remotely besides avoiding the virus, such as:
- You can help save the environment (and your money) by skipping your commute. You aren’t piling miles onto your car, polluting the atmosphere, or spending funds on gas.
- Flexible hours make it possible to have an improved work-life balance.
- If you have young kids, you can skip daycare costs. Split your time between work and caring for your children.
- You choose where you want to work. No more windowless cubicles or sitting next to that chatty coworker that always wants to gossip.
- Your dog (or cat) will love you even more because you can lavish them with endless love from home.
If you want to enrich your life, there is one more step you can take in addition to working from home: Travel.
Travel is more accessible and affordable than most people realize when it is done in an RV. You can easily take your work-from-home lifestyle on the road and transition to a life of freedom.
RVs come in all shapes and sizes, from tiny teardrop trailers to massive 44-foot long Class A motorhomes with multiple slide-outs that expand your room dramatically. There are so many varieties and layouts of RVs that you can be sure to find one to fit your specific needs and budget.
Why should you travel in an RV once the COVID-19 crisis is over?
Right now, it feels like the world is on hold while we wait for the COVID-19 crisis to end, and it isn’t a great time to travel because we need to contain the spread of the virus. However, that doesn’t mean your travel dreams should be over. Just delay them until it is safe.
Traveling feeds the soul. Imagine parking your rig in a scenic state park and watching the sunset over the trees while sending a quick work email. The birds are chirping happily above you. The air is free of city smog and smells like fresh pine. No noisy coworker is nagging you over your shoulder, and you are getting more work done than you ever have before because you have eliminated the distractions. You have escaped the windowless cubicle farm and are instead enjoying the beauty of the world around you. If you don’t like where you are parked, or you want a new adventure tomorrow, move your RV somewhere else.
The sky’s the limit when you are reaping the advantages of working remotely and traveling in your RV.
Medallion Bank offers financing for new and used motorhomes, towable RVs, and truck campers listed in the NADA Appraisal Guide. Ask your local RV dealer about potential financing options.